La Sportiva Women's Tarantula Performance Rock Climbing Shoe, Coral, 39
Free Shipping Included! La Sportiva Women's Tarantula Performance Rock Climbing Shoe, Coral, 39 by La Sportiva at Shawnee Hills Outdoors. MPN: 10K-301301-39. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoe is the all-around beginner's shoe for men and women who want to learn to climb and advance with speed. Easy on and easy off, an adjustable hook-and-loop closure system lets entry level climbers focus on improving skills and overall performance, instead of fussing with complicated gear. The unlined leather upper is excellent for moisture management and super comfortable for all day adventures. Long-lasting, extra grippy FriXion rubber soles grab onto rock,
Product Description & Reviews
The La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoe is the all-around beginner's shoe for men and women who want to learn to climb and advance with speed. Easy on and easy off, an adjustable hook-and-loop closure system lets entry level climbers focus on improving skills and overall performance, instead of fussing with complicated gear. The unlined leather upper is excellent for moisture management and super comfortable for all day adventures. Long-lasting, extra grippy FriXion rubber soles grab onto rock, plastic, and other synthetic holds with ease and sensitivity, moving new climbers from the instruction wall to outdoor pitches with confidence. The low asymmetry of the Tarantula helps beginning climbers push the grades at a faster pace without compromising comfort. A rounded shape with higher volume won't strangle feet and offers just enough tactical performance for the novice to master new skills.
Features & Highlights
- RIGHT FOOT FORWARD - Designed for new climbers set on improvement, the Tarantula delivers comfort, convenience, and versatility; Sticky FriXion soles grip both rock and plastic with ease; Low asymmetrical build ushers climbers from the training wall to outdoor pitches
- ADJUSTABLE CLOSURE - The Tarantula's adjustable hook-and-loop closure system is adaptable to varying foot shapes and widths; The easy-on, easy-off design means you'll spend more time climbing and less time gearing up
- COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - The unlined leather upper is breathable and keeps your feet dry all day; With its RL 45 last, the Tarantula's shape is just aggressive enough to learn how to edge, yet offers ample interior volume for a comfortable introduction to climbing
- BUILT TO LAST - This indoor/outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.8mm LaspoFlex at the midsole and 5mm FriXion RS at the sole make the Tarantula as stable as it is durable
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight for proper sensitivity; We recommend buying 0.5 - 1 US size smaller than your street shoes
6 x 5 x 14 inches
5.7 x 4.7 x 13.2 inches
Have questions about this item (10K-301301-39), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by La Sportiva, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 70097/002, ean: 0666898727148,
A slimmed down, technical version of the Maestro mid, the low cut Maestro excels on exciting face climbs. With minimal protection around the heel, open lacing, and a deeper more powerful version of the IPC-Tension active rand, this shoe provides dyna...
mpn: FRLV-Pink-9.5, ean: 0023821095796,
Say hello to the Free Range LV, the low volume counterpart to our aggressively downturned Free Range model. It has everything you need to put your projects out to pasture. The Free Range LV has a unique one-strap closure system to keep dead spots to ...
mpn: 20H-000203-34.5, ean: 0801216366474,
Wrapped in sticky Vibram XS Grip rubber and drastically down-turned, the Solution sports a molded 3D heel cup and the patented P3 Power Platform which retains the downturned shape of the shoe. This creates a shoe that hooks, grabs, edges and smears o...
mpn: EVL0189-045, ean: 0849948000747,
Redesigned for 2014 in two colorways, the Elektra® is the top selling women's shoe in the USA. It offers an amazing combination of comfort, performance and value. This shoe is ideal for beginning to advanced climbers and performs in both the gym and...