Free Shipping Included! XLAB Delta 430 Rear Hydration System for Triathlon and Road Bikes by XLAB at Shawnee Hills Outdoors. MPN: 2900. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The XLAB DELTA 430 is designed to be compatible with the ISM PN 3.0 and PN 3.1 saddles. Highly adjustable, the DELTA 430 mounts directly behind the rider's saddle to maximize aerodynamics and provide easy access to water bottles. The stainless-steel frame adds extra stability and the locking mounting hardware eliminates vibration. The DELTA 430 is paired with the XLAB GORILLA cage to provide 10 pounds of GRIP FORCE. This carbon fiber cage maximizes bottle retention while still providing easy bot
Product Description & Reviews
The XLAB DELTA 430 is designed to be compatible with the ISM PN 3.0 and PN 3.1 saddles. Highly adjustable, the DELTA 430 mounts directly behind the rider's saddle to maximize aerodynamics and provide easy access to water bottles. The stainless-steel frame adds extra stability and the locking mounting hardware eliminates vibration. The DELTA 430 is paired with the XLAB GORILLA cage to provide 10 pounds of GRIP FORCE. This carbon fiber cage maximizes bottle retention while still providing easy bottle removal. Compared to standard frame mounted bottles, using the DELTA 430 saves you between 102 and 129 seconds over a full distance triathlon. The DELTA 430 system includes: stainless steel DELTA 430 frame, carbon fiber GORILLA cage, and steel mounting hardware.
Features & Highlights
- Purpose: Designed specifically to mount onto ISM PN 3.0 and 3.1 saddles; The XLAB Delta 430 adds extra hydration and storage options without compromising aerodynamics
- Material: Sturdy and reliable stainless steel frame and high grip carbon fiber Gorilla cage securely hold your water bottle with 10 pounds of Grip Force
- Design: Lightweight (165 grams) rear saddle mounted system designed to carry a single water bottle
- Adjustability: Customized fit with 2 rail positions and 20 degrees of cage rotation allows the rider to position the system for maximum aerodynamics, locking mounting hardware keeps your hydration safe and secure
- Durability: Highly engineer components and rigorous product testing allows us to offer a 3 year limited warranty on the Delta system and a lifetime limited warranty on the Gorilla carbon cage
Water Bottle Cages
3 Year Limited (Mount); Lifetime Limited (Gorilla Cage)
7.2 x 3 x 7.3 inches
Have questions about this item (2900), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by XLAB, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1719, ean: 0817195010703,
The Gorilla helps prevent bottles ejecting from cages on bumpy roads, mountain bikes and saddle-mounted water bottle carriers. The cage has over 2X the gripping force of conventional carbon cages due to the 6 high shouldered carbon gripping fingers, ...
mpn: VRK, ean: 0725410594078,
Triathlon Bike Behind Saddle Water Bottle Cage Mount. Multiple configurations for carrying water bottles, CO2 cartridges, CO2 inflator, and LED lights. Perfect for triathlon training and long rides. A behind seat hydration system for bicycles. Includ...
mpn: CG19, ean: 0660902386536,
Supalite CageMaterial: 3k carbon. Claimed Weight: 11g. Recommended Use: enduro, road cycling. Manufacturer Warranty: limited.
mpn: TNJ-CO2, ean: 0883466011892,
Ultimate flexibility is a hallmark of the Ninja series, and Ninja CO2 is no exception. Mount it to your bike with most water bottle cages to match the aesthetics that best suit you. The included Micro Air Booster and 2 threaded 16g CO2 cartridges mak...